According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), we would like to inform you of how your personal data is administered:
- Your personal data is administered by CardioCube Sp. z o.o. based in Katowice (40-507), Francuska 182 Street, Poland, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-Wschód, 7th Department of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000059150, NIP: 725-16-97-775, REGON: 472048449. Any questions or requests related to the processing of personal data by CardioCube Sp. z o.o. should be sent to the following address: Katowice, Francuska 182 Street, 40-507, Poland or by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of sending marketing messages of our own products (direct marketing) under article 6 par. 1 lit.f of the GDPR. You have the right to object to the aforementioned processing.
- The recipients of your personal data will be our authorized personnel and The Rocket Science Group LLC in Atlanta United States who provide us the marketing platform – Mailchimp. We would like to ensure that your personal data are safe as they are protected by Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
- Your data will be stored until you raise objections to the processing of personal data or until you no longer wish for your data to be processed by us.
- You have the right to access your personal data, and learn if your personal data is being processed or shared with other entities, to correct the incorrect data and complete the incomplete data, to demand deleting your data, to move your data to other administrators, to raise objections to the processing of personal data because of reasons related to your particular situation.
- You have the right to raise objections to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- You have the right to place a complaint with the supervisory authority when you feel that the processing of your personal data is unlawful.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.